Here are the references and resources mentioned in Chapter 6 of the book 13 Ways to Talk About 13 Reasons Why:
- Dweck, Carol. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. (Updated edition) New York, NY: Random House, 2016.
- Help Your Kids with Adolescence: A No-Nonsense Guide to Puberty and the Teenage Years. Amanda Wyatt, Lead Editor. New York, NY: DK Publishing, 2017.
- Prudente, Katherine. “How to Help Kids Deal With Rejection.” Child Mind Institute. https://childmind.org/article/how-to-help-kids-deal-with-rejection/ Last updated May 14, 2018.
- Arky, Beth. “How to Help Kids Learn to Fail.” Child Mind Institute. https://childmind.org/article/how-to-help-kids-learn-to-fail/ Last updated May 14, 2018.
- Halpern, Ashlea. “How to Help Teens Deal with Rejection.” Family Circle. March 2012. https://www.familycircle.com/teen/parenting/sex-talk/help-teens-deal-with-rejection/ Last accessed May 14, 2018.
- Khoshaba, Deborah. “Rejection Sensitivity: Three Ways to Beat It!” Psychology in Everyday Life. March 17, 2013. http://www.psychologyineverydaylife.net/2013/03/17/rejection-sensitivity-three-ways-to-toughen-up/ Last accessed May 14, 2018.
Image credit: Farknot Architect/Shutterstock.com